Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My friends Puppy passed away

Today is a very painful day for my firend and her family.

I sold her a puppy 2 months ago. It is a female miniature Pinscher. I named her Donabelle but they called he "dagis"

Dagis has been sick for almost two weeks before they brought her to the veterinarian. Shes having seizures, and cold feet. I told my friend to give her a drop of paracetamol and provide a proper lighting to her cage. But they didnt. They gave her a paracetamol yes, but they didnt give light. The weather here in the Philippines is very cold and the virus is very fast to spread.

When they took Dagis to the veterinarian, Shes got high fever already. The vet gave some medicines and told them to come back after a week. but they didnt. They came back after 9 days when Dagis is having seizures again and her body is so cold and very short breathing.

Dagis died in the Vets clinics and all of us were saddened. I brought my friends family here in our house to show how we take care of our puppies and told them how important is the lightings in every puppies cage specially during this cold season...

No comments:

Post a Comment